To highlight one single-minded key product benefit it's possible to integrate a single eye-catcher, which is placed on the packshot. The eye-catchers have a fixed form and a pre-defined use of colors and types.
Use this eye-catcher to indicate a new product (launch)
- Rectangular shape with rounded corners
- Color is always HARTMANN Red
- The eye-catcher is always placed in front of the product or packshot
Colors & fonts
The colors for the eye-catchers can be selected from the secondary color palette.
- The “NEW” eye-catcher is always HARTMANN Red.
- The standard eye-catcher appears in Yellow or Cyan if in combination with the “NEW” eye-catcher. If there is no “NEW” eye-catcher, the standard eye-catcher can appear in Red.
- Green is only used for sustainability-related topics.
- Text is in HARTMANN Dark Blue or White
Color usage within the Plus design
Since Plus designs always use Cyan as their background color, Cyan is not available for eye-catchers appearing in this context.
Fonts in eye-catchers
- Use Panton Bold and/or Panton Semibold and/or Panton Regular
- Different font styles and sizes can be combined
- Keep text to a minimum
- Ensure there is enough ‘whitespace’ around the text
Please note, if it’s not necessary to highlight the key product benefit, or the launch of a new product, please do not integrate any eye-catcher and keep the layout simple and not overcrowded.