POS excellence made easy with our 3 guiding principles.
From demand to solution – with message management in 3 simple steps
1. See me
IMPACTFUL FROM A DISTANCE Fast and easy recognition of the products and their endorser HARTMANN
2. Choose me
PRODUCT MESSAGE Benefit-driven product presentation
3. Buy me
CALL TO ACTION Try now! NEW
Use of color
1. Use HARTMANN Cyan as the background color for any Plus-related content.
2. Use HARTMANN Bright Blue for larger parts that are not directly connected to the Plus visuals and for parts that contain the logo.
3. The typography should always be in HARTMANN Dark Blue or white.
Use of the Plus in POS
- As an outline or filled form
- Listing benefits: use the Plus shape for bullet points
Enlarge images as much as possible, always placed within the campaign Plus. Their role is to support the campaign and convey additional product information on an emotional level.
Logo and ellipse (S or M)
The logo must be used on the ellipse whenever possible and should not be covered or disrupted by other campaign elements. If there is very limited space, the logo can also be placed on a larger asset element in Bright Blue.
At POS we use the logo without the claim.
Eye-catchers at POS
- Use the circular eye-catcher in HARTMANN Red or Yellow if the layout contains another NEW eye-catcher.
- NEW eye-catchers are always used in HARTMANN Red.
Guidelines within the Plus platform
- Image: If possible, use the campaign look for the entire asset and remember: See me – Choose me – Buy me
- Form: There is a higher visibility with extras, e.g., 3D, cut-outs, etc. Make sure the asset is appealing from all sides.
- Sender: Clearly indicate who is talking, ensuring the sender is prominently visible.